The Adventures of Diddy's Mug

06 August 2006

Searching for Goodness

It might serve me well to tell you about my intentions. Because of how I was created, and since I am among the Good of the world, I have been instilled with a faith that extends beyond our tangible universe. This faith includes a belief in the afterlife, which I feel compelled to find. Since I am alone and unfamiliar with everything, I will just keep traveling until I find what I'm looking for.



I've been told that a cemetery might be a good place to start. It's among the places on Earth most linked to a belief in the afterlife.



I approached one of the bigger grave markers, or whatever you call them, in hopes of getting inspired. Wow, this guy died a long time ago.



I didn't feel anything from Mr. Pace. I wonder if he's been gone too long to care about Earth people. I tried to concentrate but some human interrupted me. Apparently, this is a private cemetery and I'm not wanted here. I'd like to say I was discouraged, but this was my first stop. I'll keep going.

Diddy's Good Mug