The Adventures of Diddy's Mug

14 May 2006

One More Letter

This is Diddy's Mug's Man. I just saw Diddy's Mug on the internet posting some letters and responses. She seemed a little upset, so I'm giving her a bubble bath and am going through our in-box. Wow, I had no idea she received that much e-mail. By the looks of some of them, I know why she would be upset, but I think there's more to it than that. There was one letter that I found very interesting. I would have to think the sender would want to remain anonymous, so I x'ed out some words.



Hi Diddy's Mug

Your Mommy may have given up on you. She didn't even know you passed through NC until I told her about it xxxx xxxx xxxxxxx. Perhaps she was distracted by all the boys xxxxxx xxx xxxxxxxxx xx xxx xxxxx xxxxxx looking for some holes to stuff. She doesn't even have her priorities right. She is working instead of xxxxxx xxxxxxx xxxx xx xxxx xxxxxxx. It's like she turned into an adult or something. Anyways, have fun with your Man. Hopefully mommy hasn't completely forgetten about you.

Xxxxxxx Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx



Do you know what I call this? Some non-attention bullshit. So Diddy lost interest in her precious mug, eh? Well, I don't have to care about a vessel either. Let the games begin.

-Diddy's Mug's Man