The Adventures of Diddy's Mug

15 March 2006

What is This?



Hi all. We're staying at a hotel tonight and my Man let me out of the box briefly when he saw that there was internet access in the lobby. He left me at the computer and said, "You should be OK here." And then as he was walking away, he looked around and mumbled something like, "I don't see a whole lot of dicks for you to grab right now." Ouch.

I was able to check my inbox and saw a message from a gibberish e-mail address. I was going to delete it but the subject line was "While You Were Passed Out." I was expecting the worst when I saw "Ha Ha" and the .jpg attachment, but all I got was a picture of a Spam can. Huh? I don't know if that's supposed to mean something or not.


Anyway, I have to go. I'm going to try to send Mommy an e-mail.

-Diddy's Mug