The Adventures of Diddy's Mug

24 March 2006

Sort of Confusing

My Man finally came and got me tonight. We're at a hotel somewhere. He had a laptop with him, and he plugged it into the wall. He put the laptop on the desk, plunked me down in front of it and went to bed. He looked really tired.

As you can tell, I'm back on the internet. I'm now just hoping to kill a little time until he wakes up, but I don't have a lot of detail to give out right now. I'm dying to know what's been going on. Hopefully I'll know more later tonight or tomorrow morning.

The one thing I can tell you is that I got a few e-mails. Below is one from Wednesday I thought was cool. OK, more later.

-Diddy's Mug



Dear Diddy's Mug:

I just read about your Man and I hope you're OK. I know things must be hard for you right now. Hopefully things will calm down for you soon and you'll be able to have some positive experiences on the road. We're all pulling for you here.

Stay away from the Spam.

Love,

Cindy C.
Florence, CO