The Adventures of Diddy's Mug

11 March 2006

On the Road Again

OK, let me explain why I'm locked in this thing:




Apparently, this will keep me out of trouble for a while. We left Dallas, and I'd have to say I'm a little relieved. Not only did my slutty behavior kill the mood, but some armed psycho is on the loose here. He was in a standoff with a SWAT team just a few miles from the house yesterday. Seriously, check out this link while it's still online:

http://www.nbc5i.com/news/7877071/detail.html

The lunatic is wanted on a murder warrant and barricaded himself in the house with hostages. The hostages came out, and after a few hours, SWAT gassed the house and rushed and in, but the guy was GONE. Now they're thinking he escaped before anyone got there. Well, I hope so. We were sitting there watching it go down on NATIONAL TV, and there were helicopters and 50 trazillion cop cars everywhere. So as you can probably guess, I'm not too irritated about being locked in this stupid thing.

My Man had to do some work for Dallas for two days to pay off the debt. I don't know what Dallas does, or what My Man does, and I haven't asked. I'm sort of laying low right now because I feel so guilty. At least they parted on good terms. My Man hid a new hash shirt in the house for Dallas to find later, and handed him a bottle of high-end bourbon right before we left. Dallas was really happy. He loves booze. Ha. I guess we all do.

It looks like my Mommy is planning a campout. I don't think my Man is going to take me there, since we were driving away from the sunrise this morning. He has been teaching me about geography and some other random road-whoring stuff, so I know we're driving more west-ish than east-ish. He says knowing things like that make traveling more fun, and I'd have to admit, I was really excited and proud of myself when I figured that out all on my own. At one point right after we left I said, "So we must be heading toward Ft. Worth" and he sounded really impressed. I didn't even have a map in front of me at the time. Yay!

Anyway, Mommy's campout is called a Ho Down. My Man explained what a Ho is because everyone said that's how I acted on the night of the party. I don't know if I'm a Ho or not, but I've definitely had this tingly, excited feeling for the past couple days. I think I'm horny.

-Diddy's Mug